Tuesday 15 March 2011

Sestina Day 2: tits, arse and... liver?

Today's keywords were suggested by the filthyminded @hannahthehobbit. I don't know where she got 'liver' from. Right old spanner in the works!

You must admit I have amazing tits
And noone here has such a perfect arse
Mine is the name on everybody's lips
Hot property, they'd like to get their fingers
On my assets. Yes, a humble lass from Liver-
Pool made good. But I don't know... Sometimes I feel

Nostalgic for the days when I could feel
Some vestige of sensation in my tits
And when I hadn't trashed my pickled liver
But poverty's a right pain in the arse
So i just smile andflirt when someone fingers
My thigh. I smile with artificial lips.

I love my collagen injected lips:
It really makes a difference I can feel
When smearing on the lipgloss with my fingers
I love my perky double D cup tits
I've got no time for you if you're an arse
About my looks. I have been a hard liver-

I hate to think about my poor old liver
You drink a lot when giving rich men lips-
Ervice. You kiss a lot of arse.
And somehow all those drinks help you to feel
Less bothered as you smile, and show your tits,
And try to dodge their sweaty sausage fingers

I miss my mother's food: chips and fish fingers
Or else a lovely steaming plate of liver
And onions, but these great pretentious tits
Serve caviar which bursts between your lips
And doesn't fill you up. instead they feel
You up. His hands are never off my arse.

But he is such a grateful little arse
I make more cash than if had light fingers
Its easy work. I don't want you to feel
Sorry for me. Well, maybe for my liver
But I know what I'm doing. Read my lips:
I've really made my living out of tits

And when I feel he's too much of an arse
Grabbing my tits, I slap away his fingers.
I'd eat his liver whole, and smack my lips.

1 comment:

Riot Kitty said...

This is even better!