Wednesday 25 March 2009

Worse Than Global Warming

Pope Benedict has gone on record as saying that homosexuality is a bigger threat to humanity than climate change. Add this to the Southern Baptist types who start pointing the finger at the local gay village any time a disaster hits ANYwhere, and you have to assume the gay community is full of supervllains...

I've known for a while that I have certain powers.
It's the way I was born: I can make you all cower.

I can't vanish, read minds, stop a bullet or fly
But just by existing I make Jesus cry.

The Tsunami, the Earthquake, Katrina, the war:
I've taken the credit for all these and more.

And according to what certain faith leaders say,
I'm destroying the planet by just being gay.

Yes, his Holiness Benedict staunchly insists
The four horsepersons sport Birkenstocks and limp wrists.

But if gays have this apocalyptic effect,
Maybe he should treat us with a bit more respect.

I'm feeling quite restless. My muscles I'll flex.
So, your Holiness, tremble: THE VATICAN'S NEXT!

2 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

He is such an idiot. And condoms don't help fight AIDS. He's out of his fucking mind.

Fireblossom said...

Who knew us Twilight Girls had so much power?

Perhaps when he isn't worrying about us, Benny is locked in his room listening to The Village People and Cher, and watching Bravo cable channel?