Sunday 27 July 2008

Opening Blog

This is my official online presence as a poet, having failed to keep livejournal and myspace accounts active, I'm giving this a go.
So, welcome to my Blog. I'm Sarah, obviously. I'm a performance poet. I'll be using this blog to keep people informed of poetry gigs - which so far are restricted to the open mic variety - and other exciting news like me being on Sheffield Live Radio tomorrow. I'll be on the spoken word antics show, as an official actual poet, which is very exciting! i will also post the odd poem here and there, but not too much, because ideally I want people to come and see me perform! You'll also get random observations on the sheffield spoken word scene.
If you're reading this, there will be more - please keep checking in!
Sarah

No comments: